Thursday 27 February 2014

Erm, yes, no, but...

Previous post, perhaps a rather odd start to a blog, although this is the internet. I could have started by telling you my name, hometown, bra size etc but I thought a poo story would be a better way to break the bread. Anyway, I intend to fill this blog with random junk that I enjoy and think you would to if you just gave it a fucking chance for fuck's sake. So like any other blog really.

I've been hesitant to start a blog until now. Main reason being the internet is full of wankers, and those who have blogs are the wankiest wankers to have ever wanked on a thursday, the wanking day, which is also today. So while I go off to think about your mum, I hope that you will enjoy this blog for the briefest of second to the longest of eternity, and any point in between.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment